COVID-19 March 18th update
MBO Launches Telehealth Program
With information continuously changing regarding the COVID-19 crisis, Mercer-Bucks Orthopaedics understands our patients have concerns with keeping their scheduled office appointments. Although we are following highly stringent guidelines to keep our staff and patients safe in all of our locations, we know that it is in the best interest of some of our patients to remain home to avoid any unnecessary interactions.
In order to continue our mission to keep our patients safe and healthy, yet still provide the highest quality of care, MBO is happy to introduce our Telehealth Virtual Visit program. The telehealth platform is not new to Mercer-Bucks Orthopaedics, in fact, our therapists have been using it for months, but now we are extending this program to our physicians in order to better serve you. We utilize a well-established HIPAA -compliant virtual visit platform that can be used on any device that has a camera and microphone.
If you feel that a virtual visit would be best for you and you would like more information on it, please call our office at 855-896-0444 to speak with one of our team members who can direct you on the best way to schedule an appointment or click on Request an Appointment and indicate that you are interested in a Telehealth appointment.
We hope that this additional service provides you with some peace of mind at this time. Our physicians want you to know we are here for you and hope you all remain safe and healthy.
Click here for quick access to Clocktree.com
Message from the Chief Executive Officer
We at Mercer Bucks Orthopaedics and Mercer County Surgery Center are continuing to monitor the ongoing COVID-19 health crisis impacting the United States. As we continue to increase preparedness, we want everyone to understand your health and wellness is most important and want to summarize some additional steps we, as an organization, are moving towards in response to the COVID-19 crisis.
- In the continuing effort to protect our staff and patients, the following policies and recommendations are being implemented effective immediately through 5/1/2020 or until further notice as the dates may be changed or extended depending on the circumstances:
- We, as an organization, continue to follow all protocols and procedures recommended by the CDC and State Department of Health both in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- We have begun and will continue issuing a COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Screening Questionnaire to every patient presenting to our locations to further screen patients that have completed recent travel.
- While contacting our Scheduling Department for an appointment, you will be asked additional screening questions. Rest assured, these questions are for everyone’s safety and to ensure the health and wellness of the entire MBO team.
- Both Mercer Bucks Orthopaedics and Mercer County Surgery Center has and will continue with enhanced sanitation and cleaning processes. As these items are standard, we want to assure everyone we continue to maintain high standards in regards to our cleaning process.
- For those patients with continuing physical therapy appointments, if you prefer not to come to an office in person, MBO offers virtual therapy treatment visits. Please contact your therapist about details related to our virtual visit and home exercise programs.
- As recommended by the CDC, we ask everyone to continue to ensure proper hand washing and use of hand sanitizer options.
- For our surgical patients at the Mercer County Surgery Center (MCSC), during presurgical assessment calls, MCSC staff will ask whether patients or guests have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 or any other flu like related symptoms.
- Both Mercer Bucks Orthopaedics and Mercer county Surgery Center will be asking patients to disclose their recent travel history.
- MCSC is asking surgical patients to limit number of visitors to ONE at bedside. This will help ensure additional protection to our surgical patients.
- MCSC employees will also undergo daily temporal temperature screenings to provide patients with added assurance our staff remains committed to the high standards expected in these times.
Lastly, the health of ALL people is of the utmost importance and we are taking these steps to help prevent any spreading of this virus. Thank you for your understanding. Please contact our office should you have any questions.
Chief Executive Officer
What do you want to learn about?
Welcome to Mercer-Bucks Orthopaedics
Serving Mercer County, New Jersey & Bucks County, Pennsylvania
MBO has been providing orthopaedics, physical therapy and occupational therapy services to the Mercer County, New Jersey and Bucks County, Pennsylvania areas since 1988. We are a comprehensive services orthopaedic group, offering diagnostic, surgical and non-surgical procedures, such as knee replacements and joint replacements, along with rehabilitative physical and occupational therapy. Our orthopaedic specialists along with our therapists work as a team to treat virtually any orthopaedic injury and musculoskeletal pain experienced by our patients.
Areas of Specialty
Why Do Over 35,000 Patients Visit MBO Over 100,000 Times Each Year for Orthopaedic Care?
Excellent Medical Care
All MBO physicians are board-certified, by their respective professional boards, treating our patients attentively and in cooperation with other excellent specialists, utilizing the latest evidence based medical and surgical treatment protocols.
We strongly believe in the importance of educating patients about the nature of their condition, treatment options, and outcome expectations. Our goal is to empower the patient to take control of their healing process.
Access to Care and Same Day Appointments
We understand when a patient is in pain or is suffering from an injury they cannot wait for days for an appointment. We are able to accommodate most of our patient emergencies the same day.
Comprehensive Orthopaedic Services
We are a "one-stop-shop" for orthopaedic care services. We treat virtually any bodily injury or pain caused from work or sports activities, to joint pain caused by arthritis or weak bones structure influenced by the medical condition of osteoporosis.
Professional and Friendly Relationships Between Doctors and Patients
Many of our patients and their family members have continued with us for over 27 years. We attend to our friends and neighbors with the same level of empathy and concern given to our own families.
Our new state of the art Lawrenceville location opened Monday, November 11th!
MBO has opened a new state of the art location replacing the original location that was across the street.
Our new Lawrenceville location:
2A Princess Road, Suite 200
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648 [ map ]
Don't Want to Leave Your Home?
MBO now offers patients a comprehensive Home Exercise Program and Virtual Visits. The home exercise program can complement your in-office care with us or in combination with virtual visits can completely eliminate the need to travel away from your home.
To Learn More Click Here
MBO is pleased to welcome Jessica Collins, DPM to our practice!
Dr. Collins sees patients of any age addressing all podiatric concerns. She has extensive training in foot and ankle surgery and her interests include reconstructive and minimally invasive procedures.
Learn more about Dr. Collins
Our new State-of-the-Art Ambulatory Surgery Center Site
Opened October 1st, 2018!
2A Princess Road, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648 [ MAP ]