It's My First Visit
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Mercer-Bucks Orthopaedics (MBO) and to thank you for choosing our medical practice. Our expertise is helping patients suffering from bone and muscle conditions or injuries, find relief. We are excited to begin the care process with you, our newest patient.
We're dedicated to making your experience as a patient smooth, comfortable and efficient. We've prepared this section to help you learn more about the administrative aspects of your care.
For your convenience, a list of names, titles, and phone numbers of our staff members can be found here.
1. Print and Fill out the New Patient Package
This can be downloaded directly from this website. Please print, and fill out:
If you are coming in for a problem related to the spine, fill out this form instead:
- Patient Registration Form – Dr. Cairone
- Patient Registration Form – Dr. Colarusso
- Patient Registration Form – Drs. Patel / Kothari
Note that additional paperwork will be necessary for injuries that are worker's compensation or auto-related.
2. Prepare for your Office Visit
In addition to completing the above forms, we will also require the following information for your first visit:
- Driver's License or Other Valid Government-Issued Photo Id
- Insurance card and any co-payment due for the visit
- Referral forms (if applicable)
- X-Rays, MRI Films, CT Scans, or EMG (if applicable)
- Any pertinent medical history such as lab results (if applicable)
3. Get Directions to Our Office
Visit Our Locations page to see a map of our office and get personalized driving directions.
4. We Look Forward to Seeing You!
Please arrive 20 minutes early in order to complete the necessary forms before seeing your physician. If you have completed these forms in advance, please present them to the receptionist upon your arrival so that you can be seen timely.
Thank you for your assistance in completing this information. We look forward to seeing you on the day of your appointment!
In order for us to better serve our patients, beginning November 1, 2014, Mercer-Bucks Orthopaedics will be issuing an Appointment No-Show Policy. There will be a $25.00 charge for any patient that does not make or cancel their scheduled appointment in advance. MBO strives to offer our patients the best quality of care in a timely manner. In order to maintain that standard of care, patients need to have appointments available to them. If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment, please call to reschedule. This will allow other patients with urgent orthopedic needs the ability to be seen in place of that time. We appreciate your understanding.